Regional Markets of Focus
Experience and Recognition
- Acquired experience through several internships in Marketing and Management
- Joined Greysteel in Mid-2021 as a Commercial Real Estate Analyst Intern before accepting a full-time position as a Retail Broker
- Specializes in structured debt, mezzanine, and joint venture equity placement for Retail properties in Mid-Atlantic
- Conducts financial analysis for acquisition, refinance, and other special situation workout loans in the Mid-Atlantic
- Responsible for sourcing and executing corporate and project-related debt solutions for private and middle market clients through numerous relationships
- Catholic University of America, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Technology Management with a Minor in Italian.
- The Italian Cultural Society Cesarina Horing Award ”2022”
- Hiking, going to concerts, wakeboarding
- spending time with family and friends.