Greysteel is a leading commercial real estate and capital markets services firm with offices nationwide. Greysteel serves as trusted advisor to middle-market multifamily and retail developers, owners, and investors in investment sale, debt placement, and structured finance transactions. We are seeking candidates with integrity and passion to join a growing platform of the best commercial real estate advisors in the industry. Everything Greysteel does is guided by a set of principles that define our character and culture as we deliver the right team, the right solution, the right way.
· Responsibilities will include asset valuation, financial underwriting, market positioning analysis, preparation of offering materials, market and submarket research and deal execution.
· Evaluate Greysteel’s multifamily products in investment sales and capital markets.
· Work with a group of financial advisors to deliver finance analysis and market research to transaction advisors nationwide.
· Perform complicated financial modeling and spreadsheet analysis in Excel and ResiModel.
· Review and analyze legal documents and third-party reports as part of the due-diligence process.
· Review and repair lease and/or loan document abstracts.
· Coordinate information and prepare reports regarding market data, occupancy data, expense analysis, aerials, maps, and/or rent/sales comparables.
· Prepare financial or executive summaries for all active listings.
· Organize and present data analysis, draw objective conclusions and make recommendations.
· Strong analytical and financial-modeling skills, with proven background in financial modeling using Excel and other industry standard software are required.
· A minimum of three years of real estate transactional, capital markets, or real estate investment banking experience and experience with multifamily assets is required.
· Database experience a plus.
· Superior written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work effectively both with individuals and a team.
· Ability to work on multiple tasks, prioritize, and meet deadlines is essential.
· Ability to take ownership of and accountability for projects/tasks.
· Ability to delegate, manage and coordinate delivery of end product.
· Superior attention-to-detail.
· Bachelor’s or post-graduate degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline is preferred.